cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is it possible to prevent the user to change the values in the planning book.

I mean based on some authority check i want to prevent the users to change the planning book values.every user has the access to planning book in display mode only.If any one want to change the values then i want to check whather the user has uthorization to change or not.If so he can change otherwise i wnat to display an error message.

can any please let me know is there any BADI which will trigger when the user presses the change Button or can it be done by a MACRO.

Thanks & regards,

Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this by controlling the authorization object, creating a role and assigning the user IDs to that role. The users can be provided only display authorization without change authorization. The users do get a message if they try to navigate to change mode in the planning book.

Similarly, you can create another role with change authorization object and assign it to those user IDs who need change authorization.

Your BASIS team should be able to help you with this.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Srinidhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

absolutely possible through Macros.

take a look at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/1d/310eadd0ee11d4b2e40050da385632/frameset.htm

You can have a "if..then" condition on macro function user(). Then use the cell_input() or row_input function to make the key figure editable. You may gracefully code the macro to display a message using OUTPUT_POPUP

function if an unauthorized user is trying to go into edit mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.