Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Process Bottom-Up scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I have some specific requirement which given below

1. Bottom Up Planning. I have two material A & B as HALB. Based on the capacity and availability of other ROH how much I can produce A & B is planned. Accordingly various FG is planned. This process is done yearly (Budget) and continue full year as 3 month rolling plan. End of every month following month is firm and other two data collect from budget and a tentative for production but check the ROH’s availability. Suggestion on this scenario is required.

2. In the above scenario I have 4 different plants for different FG. During production they collect ROH from their storage location. I have a separate plant where initial stock is posted and transferred to different production plants. My requirement is after planning run collective requirements for the ROHs will generate at my purchase plant and also I have the tracking how much is required for which production plant.

Suggestion for the process as well as configuration is required.

Thanks & regards

Biswajit Datta

SAP-PP & QM Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For your scenario, special procurement key should be used ( 40 ) will be useful to you.

you have to configure this key fixing the issuing plant.

you can go through the SAP library under MRP , special planning process -->multi plant/site planning for details & follow the examle given in that.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The main problem is Halb Vs. FG planning. E.G A Halb is palnned as per the capacity and various parameters. When FGs will plan they check the plan of A because A is my critical item and production qty cannot be more than this.

Now when I plan for my FGs they check how much of A is required to produce the FG quantites and final plan will freeze when requirement of A from various FGs and the plan of A will equal.

Thanks

Biswajit Datta

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Biswajit,

Try to use the concept of MPS for FG, Subasembly A & B. Assign them with a MRP type relevant for MPS.

Regards,

Prasobh