cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Deleted Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want the list of all deleted delivery orders. Is this possible to devolop a report based on the deleted delivery order and the new delivery order corresponding to the deleted one. I guess we do not have any document flow on deleted documents.

what i want is atleast the list of all deleted deliveries with data and the person deleted the delivery.

thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in se16 try the table cdpos. i am not sure abt teh doc object though, try if it works.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried it but in Vein. Anyways....thanks.

Cheers,

Anil.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anil,

Go to SE16 and make use of CDPOS Or CDHDR table..These are used to find out history of docs.

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Go to <b>MB51</b>, give plant, material code and <i>movement type <b>602</b></i> for example and execute.

It will list out all deleted delivery document references.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

But moment type 602 is for reverse goods moment. i want all the deliveries tht are deleted.

Cheers,

Anil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Yes Unless you reverse the PGI, you cannot delete a delivery. So the same can be tracked through MB51 using movement type.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge you can't see Deleted deliveries they are no longer on the

system. It is better practice to only allow canceling sales and logistics documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

GOTO SE16Enter table LIKPmake the field SPE_LOEKZ=X and execute

u will get all deleted deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the instant reply.

I have checked it, but found no results. The system is not giving me any list though i have many. Please suggest an alternative.

Cheers,

Anil.