cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer contact number in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I had a very urgent requirement with my client.He needs customer contact number in sales order.How can I achieve this requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have recently closed many messages. Please note that the comment field is not mandatory. If you don't have anything useful to add, then please do not put anything in the comment field when you close a message.

As a result of leaving a comment "done", "answered" etc. your OLD posts have risen to the top of the forums, hiding newer messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can either capute it in some text or use some fields that are not used in ur business like the PO field or IHREZ_E field. but check the field u choose if it meets ur requirements.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Folks,

Iam getting the contact number in order data tab in sales order but my requirement is I want it in sales tab of sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create transaction variant (SHD0)

Since the field (VBAK-TELF1) already there you should not have much difficulty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

You can define a contract number in customer master data and by copying rules you can copy it to customer order, delivery and invoice.

Kind Rgeards,

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Iam getting the contact number in order data tab in sales order but my requirement is I want it in sales tab of sales order.

What was the reason your customer required contact number is tab Sales and could not do with it in tab Order data (which is standard functionality)? As I understand both are header fields.

Thank you, in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

If this contact number is to be entered in the Sales Order directly u can use the Telephone number in 'Purchase Order data' at the header level.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Santhosh

Is it in Sale Order or Billing??

In Customer Master - General Data - Address, you can see a tab "Communication" where we can maintain telephone, fax which can be fetched into our documents.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi Pathi,

Thanks for ur prompt reply.I want to customer contact number in sales order.Pls guide me.

Thanks in advance.