cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of output type to billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a billing document for which output type is not assigned.

Now, whenever I am trying to take the print by VF02, it is asking for output type. and i am giving any output type, the error is coming that " No output type is assigned to the billing document".

Please suggest, whether we need to assign the output type to the billing document??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

<b>You should have a output determination procedure along with the billing type assigned to the output type(for eg: RD00,RD01 etc).Apart from this you should have a valid condition record which you create using VV31</b> in which you can control the key combination by maintaining chosen fields in the condition table which pulls the data as per the access sequence and provide you enough combination(for eg: for a certain sales org and Billing type combination etc )

In the condition record you define the medium,dispatch time and language and not forgetting the output device as well.

Hope this info has been useful.

Rgds,

Aram K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aram K!!!

Thanks for the guide.

Still let me know, in the condition record VV31, the access sequence, we are using is Sales Org/Billing type.

Now, in such case what would be the Partner Fucntion and Partner. And where should I give the output device name.

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

You can have the the partner can be payer,Bill to party etc and acordingly the partner function may be PY,BP etc.

Also when you give the partner function,medium,time of dispatch and language,choose the line and click on Communication method and it will take you to a different screen where you can assign the printer in the output device name.

Also you can choose whether it should print immediately or not by choosing the checkbox..

Hope this info has been useful.

Rgds,

Aram K.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

First check with ur Billing document, whether output procedure is assigned to billing document type.

Then, as our friend said...

go to T code NACE, for application V3, maintain output condition type.

Create condition record for output condition type in VV31.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen

You have to assign output type to Application V3-Billing in NACE transaction.Then create condition record for output type in transaction VV31.

Then it will pick output type for billing automatically.

Further clarification let me know.

Award points if useful.

Shobana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobana!!

Thanks for the guide.

Still let me know, in the condition record VV31, the access sequence, we are using is Sales Org/Billing type.

Now, in such case what would be the Partner Fucntion and Partner. And where should I give the output device name.

Regards,

Praveen