cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please let me know how to differetiate the Backorder Items in the Delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know how to differentiate the backorder items in a delivery?

Scenario: When we generate a delivery, normally it may hve a couple of sales orders and some of them might be backorder SO's and some may be new SO's.

So, when you go to that delivery, in the document flow, you can see all the SO's it has got. But is there anyway that we can easily see what are the backorder items and what are the fresh items in that delivery document?

I know V.15 but thats SO.

Please let me know in Delivery document.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Best Regards,

Prabhanj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prabhanj

Have you tried with <b>VL10C</b>?? In VL10C, if you just enter shipping point and the respective ship to party, it will list out all the sales orders with item code, ord qty etc.,

From the list, you can choose whichever item you want to deliver.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks very much for your swift reply. VL10C really helps.

But when you use VL10C and the results - i selected one of the orders and been to that order schedule lines - it shows the confrmed quantity equal to the order quantity. How come this items shows up in the VL10C?!

Even though the quantity shows as conformed quantity then how can we really say that its a backorder item? 'coz it shows the confirmed quantity.

can you please give some more details about the backorder scheduling - sole documentation AND/OR Tr codes etc.

Thanks so much once again!

Regards,

Prabhanj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prabhanj

Go through the links

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/f4/7d32e244af11d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm">Processing Backorders</a>

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/93/744db0546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm">List of Backordered Sales Documents</a>

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- dont forget to reward please if it helps <b>::))</b>

Answers (0)