Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i try to execute SMARTFORM it throws me an error

"Internal error:(FORM = TEXT_ANALYSIS, ID = {E,RC

=

0)"

and i dont know how to proceed further.Please help me out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This kind of error will occur when pass some standard text to your smartforms in a perculiar situation this will happen.

There is no alternative, you need to debug the smartform and find out how the standard text values are assigned and are passed to some function modules.

Then you need to find out any fit gaps exists for that standard program and handle that variable.........

Reward if useful...........

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone..i too have the same problem...please guide me on how to overcome this internal error issue and why is it happening?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This kind of error will occur when pass some standard text to your smartforms in a perculiar situation this will happen.

There is no alternative, you need to debug the smartform and find out how the standard text values are assigned and are passed to some function modules.

Then you need to find out any fit gaps exists for that standard program and handle that variable.........

Reward if useful...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the standard text if you are using in the smartform.

Check the paragraph names, character names etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Ramgopal Balsubramanian