cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Archive Converter question

Former Member
0 Kudos

In NWA under SAP Mobile Infrastructure-> Mobile Archive Converter

For me the "Application type" dropdown box on the Archive converter screen don't has any entries (blank dropdown list box) . it is a mandytory field.... Do you know this is because on any authorization or some table data i need to populate??????

Thanks for your help in advance.

Greetson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintained entry for "ApplicationType" in table MEMGMT_RUN_DEP .

Thanks for all your help.

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greetson

In your middleware system open table MEMGMT_RUN_DEP and check if this table has the following entries. Else just add the same.

<b>MANDT APPLICATION COMPONENT COMP_ATTR</b>

000 APPLICATION RUNTIME AWT

000 APPLICATION RUNTIME JSP

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

I checked that table we have lot of entries including the one that you had mentioned only difference is we have maintined in client 800. Do we need to maintain for client 000 ???

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

Looks like it is a cross client table . Entry exists already.

Thanks,

Greetson

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Greetson,

That is what I meant in my previous reply...maintain the same entries for the 000 client also.

or you can also changes JCoRFC provider and SAPJRAFactory. entries to point client 800.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satyendra Dhar ,

Already that table has entries in the system.What you mean "you can also changes JCoRFC provider and SAPJRAFactory. entries to point client 800"

Can you explain in detail?

Thanks,

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what he is talking about: when you setup the system, in the J2EE Vusial Admion tool - the tool you start from the command line with go.bat - you have to setup the JCoRFC and the SAPJRA provider.

From the last problem you had I remember you had several clients you connected to. Ok, at the end it was the wrong version of the client, but anyhow, you connected to several clients.

Well, in this case Satyendra asks, if thesettings in J2EE Visual Admin are pointing to client 800 or to another client.

Well, because the table is cross client, it should not make a difference in my understanding, but as you are using Client 800 it is good to change these settings to client 800 as well. Hve a look here for the installation guide:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/a3/583aef1baa6d42b22bedcb4dec5db9/frameset.htm

Check to points for Configure SAp Netweaver AS -> Mobile Administrator.

One thing I am wondering: you said earlier you had been able in the past to deploy Apps without problems - what have you changed after that? Is it that you are using another client now?

Hope this helps to get you back to work!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver ,

Thanks for your response. I understood after investigating furthur. But we didn't change anything regarding the client. We have 001, 000, 800, 811 clients. I checked all the clients looks like we had maintained the values in all the clients.

I will keep you updated if I found a solution..

Thanks,

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other suggestions for solving this problem??????

Greetson

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Greetson,

Login to ABAP middleware with client ex(000) and the user configure in SAPJRAFactory_lang.. then Execute RFC MEMGMT_MOBILE_CONT_TYPE_GET. check if you get results after executing it.

Also check table MEMSD_APPLTYPE if you have entries available here.

there must be entries like -:

ADDON

APPLICATION

FRAMEWORK

INSTALL_SEQUENCE

JVM

SSL

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. In your posting what you mean to say on "and the user configure in SAPJRAFactory_lang.. "? I had checked the table that you had mentioned entries exists.

Also I had tested the RFC that you had mentioned me before a week it is retrieving all the entries properly.

Greetson

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Greetson,

Did you login with the same user which in configured there in SAPJRAFactory_EN or any other lang. you must be having a user define for SAPJRAFactory settings please login with the same user and execute the RFC i mentioned in my previous reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Sateyndra.

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Greetson,

Did you login with the same user which in configured there in SAPJRAFactory_EN or any other lang. you must be having a user define for SAPJRAFactory settings please login with the same user and execute the RFC i mentioned in my previous reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Sateyndra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra Dhar ,

I had tested that I am getting three entries returned from the RFC call.

001 APPLICATION RUNTIME AWT

001 APPLICATION RUNTIME JSP

001 JVM PLATTFORM CE5.1

I had added entries for APPLICATION_TYPE and it is working fine.

Thanks for your help.

Grteetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sivakumar,

i had added the entries for APPLICATION_TYPE and it is working.

Thanks for your help.

Greetson

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Check top of the page when you load Mobile archive converter UI.. if you get any error like.. middle ware not reachable.

Satya....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sathya,

Nope. It's fine for me. Already I had deployed some applications successfully from SDA. Also I had configured my Laptop in NWA. Registration is automatically done when I do a sync from the laptop.

Greetson