cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We made changes to our catalog and published the procurement catalog,but we are not able to see the changes, TREX is running fine, all other settings are also fine, when we looked in to the SLG1 log we found this error

LANGUAGE PROCUREMENT CATALOG1 NOT FOUND IN SYSTEM

Please help me with this error

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>The 'locale' parameter determines in which language the catalog content (for example product descriptions, category descriptions) is displayed.</b>

<u>In addition to 'locale', you need to define the parameter 'SAP-LANGUAGE' in your call structure, e.g.:</u>

<u>40 SAP-LANGUAGE SY-LANGU SAP Field</u>

<b>This parameter determines in which language the catalog user interface (for example buttons and field labels) is displayed.</b>

Defining this parameter as the SAP Field "SY-LANGU" (system variable) allows you to pass the logon language of the user to CSE. So, you don't have to create multiple call structures with Fixed Value's for 'SAP-LANGUAGE'.

For the 'locale' parameter, I don't think you can define the language as SAP Field "SY-LANGU" (even though that would be nice :). However, you can still avoid creating multiple call structures with this parameter fixed, by implementing dynamic 'locale' determination in the BAdI BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH (e.g., if the user's logon language = "E", then 'locale' = "EN", if the user's logon language = "F", then 'locale' = "FR", etc.). If you do the BAdI determination, you don't need to include this parameter in the call structure.

<b>If you want to use search with TREX you need to enter all catalog languages in RFC destination settings with one as default.</b>

<u>SRM Customizing point -></u>

<b>SPRO > Cross-Application Components > SAP CCM > SAP CSE > Specify RFC Destinations for TREX.</b>

You can also reach this view via SM30 "/CCM/V_RFC_DEST".

In my case I have the following entries in this view:

Language | RFC Destination | Default

EN | TREX_CC1 | flag

FR | TREX_CC1 | no flag

<u>Please go through the pointers below -></u>

<u>Related links -></u>

Note 840757 - Short texts of the aspects in incorrect language

<u>Hope this will help. Do let me know.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies, problem got solved by restarting TREX Server.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like you have populated "PROCUREMENT CATALOG1 " in the language field !! Please make sure you have that cleared and maintain the appropriate language code in CCM.

Thanks,

Sundeep