cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in sales order replication from CRM to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

As per the best practices I have done number range setting and other settings for sales order transction in both CRM and R/3 system.Though few errors the sales order doc is saved in CRM but it is not replicating to R/3 system.Can anybody help me how to solve this problem.

Thanks

Vikarm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Have you done all the necessary middleware settings for order upload process, like creating site and subscriptions as per the best practice document - C71 (CRM - Connectivity). Make sure you have also create necessary queues that upload sales order into R3.

If you have done everything as per the document, then check the bdoc status by using the tcode SMW01. <b>By the way, if the saved CRM sales document is having errors then the document will not get uploaded into R3. First remove all the errors and then save the document again</b>.

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul Kondaveeti

When iam trying to save Sales order the following errors are displaying which effecting to replication from CRM to R/3.

"No Connection could be made to IPC"

" Enter Person resposible"

Can you please give me solution how to followup this issue.

Regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very simple.

"No Connection could be made to IPC"

Desable the pricing relevance attribute for the item category. SPRO > CRM > Transactions > Basic Settings > Define Item categories. Open the item category that you are using in your sales order. Go to the 3rd level (Customizing Item) and desect the checkbox for the field 'Pricing-rel' This should desable the pricing for that item category.

" Enter Person resposible"

Check the partner determination procedure assigned to the transaction type. You need to make valid settings, so that the employee responsible should be determined. If you don't want the employee responsble in the sales order, then delete this partner function from the partner determination procedure. My suggestion is use the simple partner determination procedure with 4 basic partner functions (sold-to, bill-to, payer and sold-to)

Do not forget to reward if it helps,

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul Kondaveeti

Many thanks for your solution,I am able to create sales order with out errors in CRM,But after saving the document the following errors are displaying

"Header Data-An error has occured in the system RTD_040(R/3 system) while copying the document.

"Item 10-An error has occured in the system RTD_040 while copying the document

I think the above errors issue from R/3,i find the error diagnosis report which says the following

Message no. CRM_ORDER_MISC 020

Diagnosis

Errors have occured while transferring the document into another system. Remove the error messages from the enclosed log. Also Please check the STANDARD COST ERROR - CONTACT xxxx MARKETING.

Transmission log

SALES_HEADER_IN processed successfully (Notification S V4 233)

Sales document 0009000051 is not changed (Notification E V4 219)

Can you please analyse and help me out how to sort out this.

Thanks & Regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikram,

Check whether the CRM product that you have added to the sales order is available in R/3.

Thanks,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul Kondaveeti

I have checked the same product,sales area and Customer available in R/3 and mapped into CRM.

Can you please suggest me what could be the reason for the error.

Regards

Vikarm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will you be able to create the sales order in R3 with the same sales document type and same customer and same material?

If so then something is not being send to R/3 from CRM during the order creation in R/3 while the document is being replicated into R/3

If not, then try to save the order first in R/3 (by removing any errors) and then try creating a new order in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Paul kondaveeti

I have created sales order in R/3 using same CRM sales doc type,customer and product,I found no errors.

Later agian i have created new sales order in CRM without any errors,but still it is not getting into R/3,I have checked in MM03.

Can you please look into this and let me know how to check through middleware settings.

Regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sure, some configuration on CRM is missing. I am thinking what could be? Did you downloaded the product from R/3 or created in CRM?

Also some manadatory field which is required on R/3 side may be missing on CRM order. Check the sales organization tab, sales, billing, shipping tabs etc

Check for the log on CRM and R/3 side using SLG1, Sm21 and ST22. Did you see any dump concerning this sales order transfer.

You need to really dive into the issue and patiently troubleshoot. This is one time effort and after that it will eb a cake walk.

By the way where did you get to see the error? In SMW01? If so navigate down to the 'queue name' column and see if any LUW struck? If you open the LUW then you should eb able to see the more clear error message

Thanks,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul Kondaveeti

Many Thanks for your Support,As per your suggestion i have done necessary settings. Now sales order is replicating into R/3,

Thanks & Regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I am facing the same error, can you kindly provide me the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

A.Lakshith Rao

Answers (0)