Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem in sales order replication from CRM to R/3

Hi experts

As per the best practices I have done number range setting and other settings for sales order transction in both CRM and R/3 system.Though few errors the sales order doc is saved in CRM but it is not replicating to R/3 system.Can anybody help me how to solve this problem.

Very simple.

"No Connection could be made to IPC"

Desable the pricing relevance attribute for the item category. SPRO > CRM > Transactions > Basic Settings > Define Item categories. Open the item category that you are using in your sales order. Go to the 3rd level (Customizing Item) and desect the checkbox for the field 'Pricing-rel' This should desable the pricing for that item category.

" Enter Person resposible"

Check the partner determination procedure assigned to the transaction type. You need to make valid settings, so that the employee responsible should be determined. If you don't want the employee responsble in the sales order, then delete this partner function from the partner determination procedure. My suggestion is use the simple partner determination procedure with 4 basic partner functions (sold-to, bill-to, payer and sold-to)

Do not forget to reward if it helps,

Paul Kondaveeti

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question