cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple theme color change in mime repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen the blog on

<b>WDA - Custom themes for Web Dynpro ABAP applications without SAP Enterprise Portal integration</b>

We dont have a portal, and even when I tried to edit a theme downloaded from ABAP mime repository In a portal at another site, I got load errors.

So it seems my only chance is to download an SAP standard theme from the mime repository and make changes to it using notepad and upload back as new theme.

Sounds easy enough. Until you look at the all the files.

There are so many files that all seem to be css.

Which one/s to change to do a sap blue to customer color theme change.

The mime download/upload report i use is <b>BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS</b>

regards

Phil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member678355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

CSS is pretty messy..... But what I did was download the Firefox browser, and the Web Developer plugin. Go into your application. Then, using the developer plugin CSS viewer (ctrl+Y), place the cursor over the color that you want to change, and when you click on it, all of the CSS information will appear for that item. This will tell you the hex value of the color that you want to change, as well as other information if you want to change font, size, etc.

Then do a find an replace in the CSS file (in notepad) to replace the original color with whatever you want. Re-upload it to the mime repository, map to your new theme, and you're all set.