cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard costing & Project system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement here from my client and I has no clue how to set it up. Hope you guys can give me some information over here.

Currently, this client is running on cost center and project system for the controlling.

Now they want to have their travel cost and personal cost to be plan and calculate on Standard Costing and will later calculate actual and analyse on the variances.

Experts, can you please share with me how to proceed with the above requirement? what should be turn on? Internal order? to use project system?

Will definitely assign points for help answer. Thank you so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you can do in this case is you can create a internal order for the tavel and personal cost and create a plan for the same. This plancosts can be later used to calculate variances when actual cost are incurred.

Bye,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Louis:

Project System is usually used for "projects" that involve building a machinery/asset/bridges/dams etc or for capturing costs like organizing an exhibition/fair.

Travel/Personnel expenses won't fall under "projects"

Since you want to capture costs that relate to travel/personal expenses, Internal Order will be an apt choice.

IO will cpature all the costs & then it can be later settled against a cost center.

Hope this helps

Assign points if info is useful

Vj