cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unplanned Freight and Price Variance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

When I enter in incoming invoice in MIRO and I have unplanned freight and price variance. When I enter in variance by it self it works fine and the variance goes to the right GL. For example when I have Freight of $100 and price variance of $200 and I post it together here is what it shows when I simulate:

FLTR 3M DUST &POLE $8.75

FLTR 3M DUST &POLE $59.48

COS-P.O VARIANCE ADJ $31.49

RENT-EQUIPMENT & AUDIT $200.28

Is there anyway I can fix this where the variance would be $200 and the rest post accordingly. Please help will reward points for helpful answers.

Regards,

Monika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monika,

Try using the following IMG path:

Material Management->LIV->Incoming Invoice->Configure How Unplanned Delivery Costs Are Posted

You should have the option to configure unplanned delivery cost to post different GL line item. This is done at the company code level.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Monika,

What type of price of control do you have on your materials? If the price control is set for moving average price (V), then I would expect any variance between PO price and invoice price to be reflected back to the moving average price of the material (e.g. your PO line item).

Unplanned freight can definitely configured to post to its own account.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gus,

The price control is set for moving average price. Can you please tell me how I can fix the config. for unplanned freight so it will post to its own account.

Thank you,

Monika