Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI/User exit for Purchase Requisition from MRP

former_member125661
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am looking for a BADI or any enhancement when a purchase requisition is created or modified from MRP .ie. MD50 transaction. Can anyone help ?

THanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this BADI <b>ME_REQ_POSTED</b>

Regards,

Maha

0 Kudos

Maha..doesn't work. It does not trigger during MD50.

0 Kudos

To check for the suitable badi, Go to transaction SE24 and give the Object type as CL_EXITHANDLER and click on Display button.

Double click on method GET_INSTANCE, put a break point on case statement.

Execute your transaction and look for variable EXIT_NAME at your scenario then It will show the available badi's.

Reward if it is useful.

Thanks,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Srinivas,

It gives a lot of BADI's. I tried most of them. Haven't found anything useful.

I did not put a break pt in the method. I did that using a break pt in a fm called

'SXV_GET_CLIF_BY_NAME'. This gives you the enhancement name.

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shareen

Have you had a look at package <b>MD03 </b>(contains transaction MD50). It contains lots of BAdIs. Perhaps the following ones may be useful:

MD_PLDORD_CHANGE (BAdI for Changing Planned Orders)
MD_PURREQ_CHANGE (BADI for changing purchase requisitions)

However, I should mention that I have not found anything when I checked the <i>Where-Used-List</i> for these BAdIs (on ECC 5.0).

Regards

Uwe

0 Kudos

I had tried that BADI MD_PURREQ_CHANGE earlier - and the method - CHANGE_BEFORE_SAVE_MRP . But it does not get triggered during creation of Purch Req using MRP.