cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ASSET_RETIREMENT_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have to use BAPI_ASSET_RETIREMENT_POST, this BAPI uses structure RETIREMENTDATA which type is BAPIFAPO_RET.

Where (in which FI-AA table) can I find a value for field PERC_RATE from structure RETIREMENTDATA?

Thanks a lot, Luki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

javier_reviriego
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lukasz

Field PERC_RATE is not to be read from any FI-AA table.

Field PERC_RATE is for you to pass to the BAPI when doing the retirement in case you want to retire an asset by % so system calculates internally the amount

to be retired.

If you do not want to retire by % (for instance complete retirement, retirement by quantity or partial retirement by amount) this field does not need to be filled in the structure.

Regards

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Javier,

Maybe I will describe you my situation clearly

- first step I retired asset partly (i.e. 50% so in transaction ABAVN on 3rd tab I filled 50 in field "Percentage rate").

- after that I'd storned this operation using BAPI_ASSET_REVERSAL_POST (for ifrs purposes) because I've to update value of asset

- and now I'd like to do first retirement again by BAPI_ASSET_RETIREMENT_POST. With the same percentage rate. In which FI-AA table can I find the value of percentage rate of first retirement?

Regards

Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can I find if an operation on asset which I want retire again was previously done using percentage rate? (not by amount)

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Lukasz,

I am afraid this information is not saved anywhere, you have to claculate the original percentage rate.

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

But I have to know if a operation of retirement was done by amount or by percentage rate.

Without this information, I would not know if I have to do a partial retirement or to retire asset by amount (by BAPI)

regards

Lukasz

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see... but I amfraid there is no good solution...

Answers (0)