cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM Time-based aggregation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus:

I've already activated time-based aggregation in the page "Aggregation" of CTM profile and set up categories "EA", "EB", "EE" and "EL". But after planning run, system still don't aggregate these categories. Am I missing some setting? Thanks for your advice.

Scott Chen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Scott Chen

The aggregation function is carried out before the process of demand categorization and supply categorization step during CTM run. These two step are executed before CTM planning in CTM engine. So aggregation is carried out very beginning of the CTM run.

If you have 3 (firmed) SNP planned orders (Category EE) in same month, these planned orders are aggregated before the planning in CTM engine. So Instead of sending 3 planned order to CTM engine, 1 aggregated planned order are passed to CTM engine as a receipt element . Be careful ! aggregation for receipt element only valid for firmed orders.

<If you see the supplies tab of CTM and perform simulation, you can see this result of aggregation).

If you know this and expect aggregation, and it does not work,

please check your CTM timestream.

In CTM timestream, you may see period type. And this period type define how you aggregate the demand / supply for certain bucket.

(Example, if you define weekly. demand and supply within same week a are aggregated),

I hope this help your problem.

Best Regards

Keiji

Answers (0)