cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versions in DTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There are different versions of Development configuration on the track in the DTR. I am not sure, how to check the different versions.

Can any one please let me know how to access the different versions ?

or point me to any document where i can find it?

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The DTR does not version SC's. Please rephrase your question using the proper terminology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I would like to know how to access the different versions of development cofiguration in DTR.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

If I have understood you clearly...my answers are below...

As far as I know there can be 2 development configurations for a track

1. Domain_TrackID_D(Dev)

2. Domain_TrackID_C(Cons)

Usually developers work with the dev configuration.

To access either of them you can just got to http://dtr:port/dtr and then you can click on ws when you will get to see various tracks stored in the DTR. And then if you further explore on each track you will the two configurations dev and cons both with the set of active and inactive DCs.

That's one point.

Now if you just want to look at the various versions of a file..YOu can check them via the developer studio using the version graph or revision history.

You question is little vague.What do you want to do exactly?

You can as well access the different versions of development configurations via the developer studio....

Akshatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Development Configurations are not stored in the DTR; they are stored in the SLD. As such, there is no way to access any older versions of the Development Configurations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Pascal is right.

Let us know what u want to access with some more details.

Akshatha