Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

turn off these display attributes in Infoobject instead of deleting it.

Hello Friends, We have many Infoobjects for Automotive sales where we have <b>many display attributes which user do not want to see in Report</b> now in BI Portal by going to properties tab. But we want to turn off or remove the display attributes from the Infoobject so how to do this.

Please suggest me a good way to turn off these display attributes in Infopbject instead of deleting it.

Option#1

Also when I go to Reports in Query Designer I see the 0employee in Rows which is ok but then i went to Left side Under Infoprovider Tab and open attributes of EMPLOYEE IN Dimension tab. I right click but i do not find option as properties to hide it

Option#2

Delete the Business Content Standard Attribute from 0EMPLOYEE Infoobject

If this is possible then I heard that it causes the problems while deleting the attributes. so I will need to delete the master data

Please help

Thanks

Soniya

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Sonya.

I think we had the same problem, and we found a way out.

When you look at all the attributes on a info-object, there is one column with the numbers 1,2,3,4, and so on for each row.

If I rember right , you can turn off the display of these attributes atleast when you filter the attribute later.

I'm not sure if you will hide it from beeing possible to select in the query.

Hope this helps..

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question