cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MBEW table total stock & total value is zero for particular material.

when i checked in MMBE tcode there are some 52 unrestricted material & in mm03 tcode also i can see the unrestricted material in plant stock view.

May i know wat will be problem & how to increment my stock & create GI for it.

Because when i craeted a GI posting i m getting negative stock error & when i checked the table totak stock is zero.

How to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MMBE is the store peoples view on the stock situation.

Looking at MBEW table values, you look from a finance people's view.

Nothing must be wrong, if it does not match (for a certain period of time)

If you use e.g. UNBW matrial type, which is non valuated material, means you store quantities, but post the costs immediatly at GR to a consumption account. Hence the MBEW will show 0 as valuated stock.

Same is if you post with certain movement types like 103 GR blocked stock, or 651 return. All vendor consignment is not valuated.

So use MB51 and find the movement that has the quantity which making the difference between MMBE and MBEW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the plant in which you are checking in the table and the plant in which you are trying to do the transaction is the same .Please check the valuation type ,storage location and also batch ( if it is configured)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a suggestion, when you check for stock in MMBE & MM03, just see if you are checking the stock in a particular storage location & while doing a GI, you could be doing from another storage location which has 0 stock.

Vivek