cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COEP-SGTXT not always populated - pulled into 0CO_OM_CCA_9 datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a situation where end user would like to add purchase order text to existing ODS created by datasource 0CO_OM_CCA_9. On the ECC side, sometimes the SGTXT is populated and sometimes it is not. My suggestion was to make the field mandatoryon ECC/SRM side when entering a purchase order but end user seems to feel like bringing over purchase order text is better solution...

We currently have SRM and ECC feeding purchase orders.

I would appreciate any help...

Thanks,

Lynda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a view which joined EKPO and COEP to gain the purchase order text. I then added logic in exit_saplrsap_001 function module within ZXRSAU1.

Within CMOD, I updated then enhancement components. When I ran RSA3, I could see the appended field (done in RSA6) within CO_OM_CCA_9 and it was populated with data.

I replicated in BW. When I run 3.5 infopackages - init with data transfer - it works great and I can see the new appended field with data. However, the DTP process returns blanks in the new field. We are running BI 7.0, so the process chains currently use a DTP to load the deltas to the datastore object. My last issue is to get the DTP process working properly - no spaces in my new field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved - Once PSA/temporary storage was cleaned, DTP ran correctly. Loads were good.