cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We installed XI 3.0 SP9 with jre 1.4.2-08. While configuring the scenario FILE-IDOC by following the weblog, in the Integration directory, when I am selecting the Adapter type as File in Sender mode, I am not getting the values for Adapter Engine (Integration Server) which is mandatory. But while I am selecting IDOC, XI adapter types, I could able to get Integration Server.

I checked in the Runtime workbench->Adapter Monitoring, there I am seeing an error in SLD access saying that JPR configuration is not done.I came to know that the problem is with the configuration of Adapter Engine. How can I solve this problem??

Plz help me in this....

Thanks,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a business system BS_JPR for Web AS Java type. Then you will see the JPR turning green. This is not related to the integration directory in your case.

The defaul adapter engine is Integration Server (There could be more if you have installed PCK or another XI instance).

Use the Integration Server Adapter Engine and you will be fine

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created business system BS_JPR with Web AS JAVA type, but no luck.

Now I have another problem,

I installed XI server in new hard disk, for the first time I could able to configure FILE-XI-FILE scenario. I got output too. But when I am trying to configure second scenario FILE-IDOC, after creating communication channel, in the adapter engine I couldnt able to get the parameter Integration Server. Means...the same old problem repeated for me.....

what might be wrong?

Plz suggest me....

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u change your SLD XIserver details ..?

I got the same error some time back. When i reconfigured my XI Server in SLD ( Deleted Technical and business systems corresponding to XIServer and configured them again). Then i got the same error as yours.

Later i restarted my XI server and things were working fine.

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Answers (0)