cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page break in Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a table ROW that has too much data to be printed on One page, the table row is cut and part of the data is not printed.

Is there a way of forcing the table row to print partly on page 1 and then on page 2

Nicolas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

lets say that I have a SAP table in which I have a string data with 200 lines of character data.

This data is used to be shown in an Adobe Table in which I want to see the whole data string in one cell. The total place taken up by this cell is bigger than the content area defined for the table.

I want the cell to be split on to more than one page.

Nicolas

Juran
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

did you solve your problem? I am in the same situation and I am totally lost....

thx,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the object property is set to 'Allow Page break within content". The problem is that if one cell of a row contains more data than what can be written on the page or in the content area, I want this data to be written on two pages.

Nicolas

mona_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

Can you please explain me a little more..for example with values...

what value is assigned, what is shown, and how you want it.

If the value in the cell is trimmed, can you also check if you have any length limitation on the cell's Object properities in the cell tab.

Thanks and Regards,

Mona

Message was edited by:

Mona

mona_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

Did you try this.

See the object properties for the table Row. The Row tab has a checkbox for 'Allow Page break within content". Please select this checkbox and save.

and let me know if the problem is solved.....or if i misunderstood your problem.

Regards,

Mona