cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create delivery from subcontracting PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am unable to create a delivery directly from a specific subcontracting purchase order. Is it possible in SAP? I don't know any transaction.

I know transaction ME2O but it creates the delivery from all the orders and i can not create a delivery from a specific PO.

Thanks for your collaboration

regards

matteo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor

ME2O is the way to create deliveries for compnents to a subcontractor.

It lists the stock at the subcontractor and the demand.

You just select one or more lines to fill up the stock at the subcontractor.

The delivery will not have any link to a PO. This is standard SAP. As you can supply the components for several purchase orders with one delivery.

That is almost the same if you move materials with 311 from the raw material storage location to your production storage location. You will not know for which production order the material is.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We can create a delivery if the PO is of Stock Transport Order. In this case, we can do a goods issue by means of MIGO tcode where the goods movement can happen for any movement type.

We can also make the delivery creation automatic. For this,you can refer to the OSS note 1069448.

Hope this helps you

Reward if this helps.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Navaneetha,

I'd like to ask you to please give more details about your suggetion, it sounds interesting.

Thanks,

Csaba

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Matteo,

Maybe Jürgen has right and you cannot to refer to a PO when you create delivery.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/4d/2b906243ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

BR

Csaba

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matteo,

You can book the components in MB1B using MVT 541 + refering to the PO(s).

But if your question is that whether it is possible to send the goods out via shiiping (creating an outbound delivery), I think the answer is yes because there's a delivery type 'LB' ('Outbound delivery for subcontractor').

In my opinion you should ask this question in SD forum, the experts can help you I think.

All the best,

Csaba