Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Differences b/w ICH & SRM SUS

Hi SAP experts,

I would like to know the differences between SRM SUS & SCM ICH. Both are supplier collaboration systems bundled in two different solutions.

To my knowledge the only difference is, the inventory levels are seen in case of SCM ICH , but whereas in SRM SUS its not possible.

Experts please throw some light on this.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Based on my exposure to ICH and SUS, here are my comments:

- SAP SRM SUS is a good fit for order collaboration, where SUS vendor can respond to a purchase order and can create an ASN too. There is no data exchange on inventory level. But if it is a service procurement scenario in SAP SRM, SUS is the best fit, as you do not need any inventory visibility.

But using ICH, vendor can have a visibility to the inventory level of the customer and entire task of inventory replenishment can be offloaded to the vendor along with ASN data interchange.

To summarize - for goods planning and procurement - ICH is a better fit, as we need timely inventory replenishment and ASNs. For service procurement, SUS is the best fit as we can streamline the response to the purchase order, service entry and invoicing process.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question