Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert extra field in ALV report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I’ve requirement like … need to add Vendor’s ‘Country Code’ very next to ‘Tax code’ field in standard SAP standard ALV report S_ALR_87012357 .

I’ve copied program (RFUMSV00) into z-program.

But I’m not getting any idea how can I add extra field in field catalogue and corresponding value in internal table.

Any ideas please…..

Full points will be rewarded for useful answers…

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

I didn´t understand the question very well, but if i am in certain, you will have to modify the internal table to add the field. If the table which shows the alv is like a data base type, you will have to modify this in this way:

data: begin of gt_table occurs 0,

include structure ,

new_field type XXXX.

data: end of gt_table.

Then, you will have to add this new field to the field catalogue, in this form:

ls_catalogue-fialdname = 'NEW_FIELD'.

ls_catalogue-tabname = 'GT_TABLE'.

etc...

Luck in your requeriment.

etc...

Luck in your travel.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

u just check how they are retrieving tax code, fromthe same table u want to get the country code, then in the select statement u add that field

0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

Using Document Number I need to get vendor code from BSEG and Country code from LFA1.. I'm maintaining as separate logic for this data retrieval...

0 Kudos

I didn´t understand the question very well, but if i am in certain, you will have to modify the internal table to add the field. If the table which shows the alv is like a data base type, you will have to modify this in this way:

data: begin of gt_table occurs 0,

include structure ,

new_field type XXXX.

data: end of gt_table.

Then, you will have to add this new field to the field catalogue, in this form:

ls_catalogue-fialdname = 'NEW_FIELD'.

etc...

Luck in your requeriment.

etc...

Luck in your travel.