cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow document for DMS & ECM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am in implementation project and am looking in workflow for both DMS and ECR/ECO scnearios

I am doing R& D in sap help but i personally request any one who can share any documents with screenshots in DMS and ECR/ECO

Points will be awarded for sure.

Regards,

Murali.S

muralis08@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please send me the document too, i also need the help on same.

Send it to manimaran_c@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Regards

C.Manimaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rehman,

could you please send the information to me too kaory73@hotmail.it. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards.

Vany

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

please note that the distribution, participation in distributing or otherwise sending of this material is against the law. The material you are requesting is copyrighted material and available ONLY to customers of SAP. If you need such documents from the SAP Service Marketplace then you must have "S" user ID and login yourself to retrieve this material. If you do not have a "S" user ID then you should contact your own internal company groups responsible and request one or request them to retrieve the document for you. By participating and sending such documents you are at risk for legal action and a removal of your account here on SDN and BPX. DO NOT send material via email such as this! Further actions will result in officials within your company and your SAP Sales Account being notified and could result in legal action against you as an individual.

You will find all information on DMS customizing in the SAP Online Help under http://help.sap.com

SAP ERP Central Component >> Cross-Application Components >> Document Management

So please visit the Online Documentation and do not send any documentation files by SDN forum

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please send me the document too, i also need the help on same.

Send it to syedmba@gmail.com

Regards'

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could you plz send the documents to my mail ID

Regards,

T T Subudhi,

ttsubudhi@rediffmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I have sent you documents or Workflow for Document & ECR/ECO please go through it.

Regards

Rehman Khan

0 Kudos

Hello Could you please send the documents to : ksreddy.sappp@gmail.com

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

could you send me these documents to?

thanks so much

michal.seda@x-sys.cz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman

Can you please send me the document to me id as well.

My email id is zensivakumar@yahoo.com.

Regards

S.Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rehman,

could you please send the information to me too markus.retschmeier@web.de. Thanx a lot in advance.

Regards. Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you send me the same documents, b cos i m implementing dms currently & want help for workflow.

my id is:- bhavesh3it @ gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

I have set up a status network in engineering change managment by adding few user status.

Can you please let me know what are the things I need to set up in this process

Can you please let me know the detail steps on authorization objects, setting up notifications, email reminders using workflow.

Does a workflow need to be created by workflow consultant as i already have user status created or notification can be set without workflow creation.

Also appreicate if you can send any relevant documents to vg09.sap(at)gmail

Thanks

vennela