cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list of users in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

when i search for the users in the portal, it displayed 1000 users. we can see only 20 users at a time. is there any option to see more than 20 users in one screen.

when i select all 1000 users and clicked on export tab, it is displaying 500 error connection time out. i want to store all the users details in one file. how can i do that?

is there any possibility to check how many users have logged into the portal and how many users have not logged into the portal.

when i search for the users, it is displaying green circle before some users and grey square box before some users. what does this mean?

pls i need urgent reply

regards,

vila

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! vila,

There is one configuration setting in portal to restrict the display of records.i don't remember the exact location but i think it's System admin -> system configuration ->UM configuration.However you can also restrict the display of records in LDAP server if you are storing the Users records in LDAP Server.But remember if you are removing this restriction, performance of the portal will degrade.

if you know Webdynpro for Java, by using UME API you can get all the users recods as well as all the logged-in Users in portal.

green circle means active portal users and gery circle means inactive users.Inactive users means the users expiry date in portal has passed.

Hope this will be helpfull to you.

regards,

M.