cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we are using SRM 5.0 in the extended classical szenario.

Here the following problem occurs:

After we created a PO with price 0,00 in SRM, the PO was copied to R/3 and correctly created with price 0,00 in R/3.

Now we would like to make a change on the PO in SRM. In SRM everything looks good. The price has been updated and I can see in BBP_PD as good new price.

But the change of price is not replicated to R/3. Here it is still the old value.

What could be the problem and how can I trigger the replication manually again. I don't see any errors in RZ20. The status is "Ordered" and not "Error in Process"

Best regards

Achim

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered! Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I ask you how you managed to get the PO item with zero price over to the backend? We have a problem in that when we create a zero priced item it creates a PO but with status 'held'. We then have to manually change the PO item, removing the IR flag. When we then save the PO it gets to the backend OK.

We don't want to have to manually change all zero priced items in order to get them over to the backend.

We are on SRM 5.0 using ECS, with ECC5

Thanks

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anybody help me, i am also facing the same type of problem. In my case changes in quantity has been done in ssp but they are not replicatign in r3, while the gr has been done after the changes.

Please help me i shall reward you with points.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Vatan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vatan,

it helped us to proceed like this:

1. Delete invoice in R/3 if existing

2. Delete Goods Receipt in R/3 if existing (use MIGO)

3. Make a small change in SRM PO (eg. in text field) so that it gets replicated again to R/3

Price should be updated.

BR

Achim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Achim,

Thanks a lot for the reply. but boss could you tell me the reason why this happens and what corrective actions needs to be taken to prevent this.

Regards,

Vatan