cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO PROBLEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir ,

Ihave to do MIRO wrt A p.o as in MIRO i had entered date , Refrence & then P.O number & press enter then the error msg shows here as under, ............. Kindly guide me what to do ?. as i m working in Adev server this is for practise .

Cash discount may only be granted up to 0,000 %

Message no. F5233

Diagnosis

You attempted to enter a greater cash discount value than is permitted.

System response

Cash discounts can only be granted if they are within tolerance limits.

Procedure

Do one of the following:

Enter a lower cash discount amount or enter a higher cash discount base amount (if the cash discount base amount is not the total amount).

Enter a new tolerance limit for the relevant company code in Customizing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi km

You might have used the payment terms with cash discount. However your User ID is not permitted for processing the cash discount to the extent you entered.

Please check your user ID might have maintained with a tolerance group for which the permissable cash discount might have defined.

Please check in IMG--> MM > LIV> Authorization Management--> Define Tolerance Groups and Assign User Tolerance Group

Warm regards

sairam akundi

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to check for tolerance group i had gone through the menu path here i had assignerd user id with tol group , then after save again done the MIRO but the same prob. is there. As u wrote that about Payment terms can u tell me do i have to check the payment terms in Vendor master.

km