Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a column in infotype(table control)

shahid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

i want to add a column in table control of infotype 0591. i need to add age for every nominee.

i cant edit standard sap mp prog. so i thouhgt of copying it into zprogram, and now i have to assign it to that standard infotype so that this infotype will trigger my zmp program.

any suggestions on this?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot modify or copy the standard SAP generated program. Say if you wanted to add new field you could have done by doing the view deifnition for that infotype in tbale T582C or T582V. But since you want to add a new table control column i think you may have to create new infotype in PM01, else the std. functionality may be affected. You can check SAP help for creation of new infotypes.

~ Ranganath

PS : Reward points for all useful answer !

0 Kudos

Hi

You shoudl use transaction PM01 for your purpose..

This is a case of enhancement of infotype. so, go to PM01 and enter infotype number and click on enhance infotype..in the infotype structure, add the field which u want to add and then it will ask for the screen element..hope this is helpful for u..

Cheers,

Shakir