Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know that User having Authorizations to which Tcodes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is regarding Security.

How can I Find that an User having the authorization to which transations?

SUIM will show me the all transation where the user having authorizations.

But my requirment is, say i will enter 10 T-Codes, then the program should check these T-Codes against with SUIM and show me the result of these 10 T-Codes which the user having the permission.

Is there any standard program to do this? or I need to write a custom program?

Points will be awarded for solution.

Thanks All

Siva

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

easiest way is to create a query acros tables AGR_USER (to find roles against userid's) and AGR_1251 (Selection Auth Object S_TCODE) to find the TRX in a role. and make the field From an input field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think there is any way through which you can give a list of t-codes and the system will come up with whether the user has authorization to exexute some or all of them or not.

The best way as per me is to goto suim-> transactions->executable for users.

Give the user name and download the list of transactions in an excel file . And finally apply v-lookup with your list of tcodes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best way is to use the sap user information [ SUIM ].

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Table USR04 (Profile assignments for users). This table contains both information on the change status of a user and also the list of the profile names that were assigned to the user.

The field PROFS is used for saving the change flag (C = user was created, M = user was changed), and the name of the profiles assigned to the user.