cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscripts doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below are my few queries.

1.How to display the symbol in bold ,<B>&ITABLE-NAME&</> is not working,can we display it in bold?

2.How to get employee position?I tried mapping with otype of pa0001 to otype of t528t tables but it retrieves many records.What is the way of getting on single record for single otype?I mean to say of employee has joined in the company,i want his/her designation or position in the company.

3.Iam doing sapscript which will accept employee and prints his experience certificate.I have used select options to get the input from the user.If the user selects range of employees(like 5 employees),the program should be able to print 5 experience certificates.Can anyone suggest how to accomplish this task?I think we should be able to create the page dynamically,any ideas?

4.Where can i find hr related default sapscrips like one for purchase order - MEDRUCK

Thanks a lot for your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for bold

<b>&itable-name&</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one solution.Earlier I dont know that we should create character called as B,giving bold attribute true.Then at symbol we have to give <B> end with </>.Iam able to print the symbols in bold but rest of doubts I hve to find out.