cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem exporting technical system from SLD dev to SLD test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem when importing a Technical System for our R/3 system from one of our SLD’s to another.

We’ve been following the 3 part <a href="/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation

This is the scenario:

We have 3 SLD’s, 1 for each PI system (development, Test and Production).

The R/3 technical system has some products installed on it in the Dev SLD. These products and their SWCVs have been exported and imported from Dev to Test SLD. When we come to export and import the Tech system (from Dev to Test SLD) for R/3 it is successful, however the products are not listed as installed on the technical system in the Test SLD.

This is only occurring for the R/3 TS, ie only for TS’s of type ‘Web AS ABAP’. Our other 'Third-Party' TSs are imported correctly into the test SLD.

Any advice on what might be going wrong?

Thanks,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

This has been seen before.

I think this is a problem with the latest SP releases of PI 7.0. If you continue to import your business systems then the Integration builder objects for your interface, I think your interface/message testing will work.

This is because the product/SWCV <b>is</b> actually installed on you TS, but it is the SLD screens that do not show this connection. The connections are in place in the underlying system.

Regards,

Matt

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz have a look on the following thread:

regards

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think these are assigned in the Content Maintenance (CIM)

You will need to do an export and import from the administration page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you talking about full export of all the stuff(Prod, SWCV, TS) ?

We ideally only want to export/import the selected TS because we have some test systems that are not required accross the whole landscape.

In theory, exporting the individual TS is the same as exporting all TS's.

Thanks.