cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody let me know the role of' 'DELIVERY COST' in the process of configuring the Condition Type for Sales.

Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check this

We have a scenario where we give commission to the Agent. In this case the invoice is raise on the Payer but the commission is given to the commission agent. When ever Invoice is raised the commission amount should get posted to the commission agent account.

Goto SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Set up Partner Determination. Do the following: -

1) Choose the first one, viz. Set up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

2) Choose “Partner Functions”

3) Create a new partner function (say partner function code as CO)

4) Assign “LI” in next field “Partner Type” and “08” in the next field

5) Select “Account Groups – Function Assignment” and assign all your Partner Functions to CO

Once you done the above configuration, create your commission agent as vendor in XK01. Wherever commission is applicable, assign the partner function “CO” in the sale order. Now you have to develop a ZEE report in which you have to give Vendor Code, percentage of commission, Sales Area and Period for which you need to generate commission amount.

I am sure, for the selected period, whatever billing is generated, a report can be generated and by this, your customer will also be not aware of what commission you are giving to agent.

First option:

There is no such concept of automatic posting on the commission agent as a standard functionality. What you have to do is create a partner function and assign it to your order as well as billing types wherein the sales people will be manually selecting a partner function of commission agent. The commission agent will be selected in the transaction only. Either you can set during transaction or in customer master. Please discuss it with your client and finalize.

Then to pass on the commission you can run a report at month end and calculate the amount to be paid to the commission agent as it will be a fixed %. You can create credit note for that commission agent.

Second option:

If you give commissions daily on per transaction basis then you can include the amount in the pricing procedure at the end and make it static as i should not affect the Net Value. And maintain the commission agent in the partner functions. Then at the end of the day/month you can pay the commission agent with the help of a developed report. Here also you ahve to raise credit notes for the commission agents. This soln is applicable in a scenario where the commissions are decided on transaction basis and it may vary for different transactions.

CHAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable input. I would just like to know that where do we store the Commission percentage so that we can pull it at the time of Report execution.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can u give some more details.

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a option of 'Delivery Cost' in Condition Category while we configure Condition Type. I am looking for a possibility where I make Sales to my Customer through a particular Agent and pay Commission to the Agent.

Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

Regards,

Gaurav