Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to create News into a own repository

samantha_nez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Nowadays, we are working with SAP EP7.0 SP13.

We have created a repository with "dbfs" as persistence mode (into CM Repository). It has the same services assigned that /documents repository: <i>accessstatistic, comment, discussion, feedback, layout, personalnote, properties, rating, statemngt, subscription, svc_acl, tbp</i>.

When we created News into /documents, news are shown correctly. However, when we create News into our repository (New --> Forms --> SAP Demo News) these are shown as xml code and not as a new. We think <i>/etc/xmlforms/SAP_DemoNews/SAP_DemoNews-Schema.xml</i> file is not taken into account...

Any idea? Helpful answers will be rewarded!!

Thanks in advance,

Samantha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samantha,

did you create a XML Forms Repository Filter for you repository?

Maybe this is the missing part?

Details see: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/21/8df33eef091f39e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

regards,

Ursula

former_member186605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I fully agree to the point of Ursula, should be the root cause here.

One more thing to mention: You should be careful and very selective when assigning Repository Services to a Repository Manager. See e.g. SAP Note No. 1025290 on Repository Service 'accessstatistic'. Hence just assign what you really need for business.

Regards, Peter

samantha_nez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have entered the name of our repository into the configuration of the existing XML forms repository filters and the problem has been solved!!!

Thanks for your help!!!

Samantha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's good news!

Please think about creating a copy of the filter in you own namespace (just add a prefix to the ID) to ensure that your settings are upgrade prove!

regards,

Ursula

Message was edited by:

Ursula Wallmann

Answers (0)