cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to replicate business partners from CRM to ERP via CRM middleware . The further requirement is to only post the Sold To Party role and the Vendor roles of a business partners . I mean whenever a business partner with the above roles are created or changed in transaction BP , a corresponding Vendor/Customer record in ERP should be updated . I'm not very familiar with CRM middleware and have been doing some reading on this . Looks like we need an outbound flow scenario from CRM setup and subscriptions . Can somebody point me onto the steps I might need to perform . Also where exactly in the BP transaction is the middleware replication initiated . Is it in the BDT events ?

Any information highly appreciated .

Regards,

Radha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Radha,

The following are the steps involved

1)Define the Number ranges for CRM business Partners(External)

2)Define Business Partner Grouping.

(Group name for ECC Customer,CRM customer. 2 number ranges have to be defined.)

3)Creating ECC reference Number.

(Here you assign the number range(ECC customer) to Sales Organization,Dist Channel, Division)

4)Assign Consumer to Reference customer ECC

5)Mapping ECC account groups to CRM Classification(ECC)

6)Mapping in Transaction PIDE.

7)Define Partner functions(SAP ECC)

8)Synchronising fields for Business Partners.

Hope this helps.

Please reward points.

regards,

Muralidhar Prasad.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhar,

Thanks for that .

Another favour . Can you please tell me which systems would I do the below steps and the transaction codes for these steps .

What about vendors ( service providers ) . Can they be replicated from CRM to ECC ?

Regards,

Radha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Radha,

The following are the steps involved

1)Define the Number ranges for CRM business Partners(External)

System: CRM

Trans: BUCF

2)Define Business Partner Grouping.

Trans: SPRO:Cross-Application Components/SAP Business Partner/Business Partner/Basic Settings/Number Ranges and Groupings/Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges

(Group name for ECC Customer,CRM customer. 2 number ranges have to be defined.)

3)Creating ECC reference Number.

(Here you assign the number range(ECC customer) to Sales Organization,Dist Channel, Division)

Trans: CRMC_BUPA_CONSUM

4)Assign Consumer to Reference customer ECC

Trans: CRMM_BUPA_MAP

5)Mapping ECC account groups to CRM Classification(ECC)

System: ECC

Trans: PIDE

6)Mapping in Transaction PIDE.

The same as 5)

7)Define Partner functions(SAP ECC)

System: ECC

Trans: SPRO: Sales and Distribution/Master Data/Business Partners/Customers/Customer Hierarchy/Set Partner Determination For Hierarchy Categories

8)Synchronising fields for Business Partners.

System: CRM and ECC

Trans for ECC: OVT0

Trans for CRM: SPRO: Cross-Application Components  SAP Business Partner  Business Partner  Basic Settings  Field Groupings  Configure Field Attributes per BP Role

If you need more information look for this document in google C03: CRM Master and Transaction Data Replication.

Regards,

TPT

Reward points please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that . Finally got both the vendor and Customer replication working . I still have an issue though . The confirmation bdoc's VENDOR_MAIN and CUSTOMER_MAIN from ECC to CRM do not seem to be coming through . What is required here . I have maintained the following settings in CRMRFCPAR in ECC

user = CRM

object = CUSTOMER_MAIN

RFC DEST = RFCUK1200

LOAD TYPE = 'DELTA'

QUEUE NAME = < I do not know what I need to put in here > I have just put in some value RFUK1200 .

Any help is appreciated .