cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding NOT to be distributed across items.

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

I have set-up rounding with Condition DIFF. 13 - 16 - 4

The nett value of the invoice to get rounded, but the rounded value gets distributed across the line items.

Before rounding it looks like this

Item 1...........10.02

Item 2...........10.01

-

Net val.......... 20.03

after the rounding as set-up with DIFF, the result is as follows where the rounding gets distributed across the items, to give nett val of 20.00. The diference also post to profit centre of the specific materials

Item 1...........10.01

Item 2............9.99

-

Net val.......... 20.00

So the nett Value is correct

BUTT: I would like to have it like this.

Item 1...................10.02

Item 2...................10.01

-

Total invoice..........20.03 *1

less rounding.........(0.03) *2

-

Nett val Invoice......20.00

*1 this amount must be used for rounding)

*2 this diference should be written off to a specific GL account with a specific Profit centre.

How could this be accomplished ?

Appreciate any help.

Message was edited by:

Johan Bellardi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Johan Bellardi:

You can create a new condition type by copying DIFF (say ZHRF). In control data of the condition type, set condition class as A, calculation type as B, Condition category as L. Activate Group Condition and Rounding difference comparison. Use group condition routine 1.

Make this as a header condition and assign the same in the pricing procedure. This will work. Give us feedback.

With best regards,

K. Dwarakanath

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

KD

Thank you for the reply. I have done as you instructed.

Settings A, B, L, header condition, Roundingcomparison and routine 1.

The difference however still get allocated across the individual items items. I just need a deduction from the invoice and not from the items.

In my pricing procedure I have entered ZDIF (copy of DIFF) with the following settings

requirement:...... 13

Calctype............16

Bastype.............4 *note1

*Note1:

I suspect this is where the problem is becuase according to me this indicator is the one that distribute the difference accross the items and not writing it of against the invoice GL account profit centre.

Thank you so far. I think we are on the right track here. Just need to find the little setting that bugger me around.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tested this requirement by making the condition type DIFF as header level condition?

In standard it is Item level in customizing.

I am not sure about this...just for try

Regards,

Amrish Purohit