cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred BP reappears in the list to transfer supplier from ROS to SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

We are working on Supplier Self Registration business process with ROS and SRM clients. XI and SUS are not available.

The flow is, new potential suppliers register themselves in ROS client. They are accepted via Suppliers Screening screen. Then these accepted Suppliers are transferred from ROS to SRM via Manage Business Partner option chooses “Business Partner from List”.

The issue is these transferred Suppliers reappear in the Accepted list to transfer again. The BP status in ROS still shows accepted it is not changed.

We have gone through following forum thread which says ROS status can be changed using XI. But we are not using XI.

Is there any other alternate available to change the transferred BP status in ROS?

Regards,

Sandeep Parab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

looks like the status is not changed at all.

do you get any error message after you try to transfer ?

have you made the required configuration settings for the catalog which is used for the transfer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes it give a warning message that BP <name> already exists.

Requirement is it should not appear in the "Accepted" list.

Sandeep

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

message comes might be you are still in the same client and not in the correct client.

can you please let me know the following things

1) You try to transfer the business partner using ' manage business partners'---> in your SRM client.

2) you will be selecting catalog ---> in the above transaction ? have you configured this.

3) As you as you select ---> the catalog and perform the next step . it should take you ROS Client.

are you in the ROS client at this stage??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I use Manage Business Partner in SRM server which in turns calls ROS clients accepted BP to transfer to SRM.

We have defined External Web Service in SRM client with ros_prescreen/main.do service calling ROS client. This setting calls ROS client Accepted BP in SRM.

I am not clear what do you mean by Selecting Catalog in above transaction? Can elaborate more on this

Regards,

Sandeep