cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRT Usageu0096Actual start / finish dates & duration fields not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am assigning a PRT (equipment) to an operation in an order (PM order) with following data:

General Data:

System status REL

Control Key 1

Standard Values:

Usage value 100 %

Usage value formula SAPF02

Scheduling Data:

Offset to Start 1- DAY

Offset to Finish 1 DAY

Reference Date 02 Start date for processing

Reference 04 Start date for execution

By doing so, the fileds like Earliest dates (start & finish), latest dates (start & finish) and duration & unit are updated in dates for PRT usage screen in dates tab of PRT.

Now when I do operation confirmation (for which a PRT was assigned), the actual date and time fields (start & end) are updated in the order header data fields.

However the actual date, time (start & finish) and duration fields are not getting updated in the PRT dates screen. Moreover fileds such as Usage value, Actual usage value and Remaining usage value in quantity tab of PRT are not getting updated.

For information, the PRT control key selected as 1 in PRT master data and in order data has the following indicators activated in IMG setting:

Schedule

Calculate

Confirm

Expand

Print

Kindly provide solution for this error.

Best Regards

Kannan J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi kannan

i think for that particualar order in scheduling parameters you have to maintain as "<b>Adjust basic dates to operation date"</b> in customization then only the dates will be updated.kindly check and revert back

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

I did check that.

The setting done is as follows:

"Adjust basic dates, adjust dep. reqmts to operation date"

Scheduling type is "Forwards"

The other parameters such as "Automatic scheduling" and "Automatic Log" are also activated.

By the way does this issue any way relates to work center data settings.

Thanks for the efforts taken in trying to help me.

Best Regards

Kannan J

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi shiv

Also check whether the Control key you specified in the operation is permitted for schedulling ,thnis will have an impact on PRT, and work center also should be permitted for schedulling kindly check in the master record whether you have maintained the formual in Other formula field as SAP004

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan

I did check all that and all are intact.

Some how I am unable to get hold on to the problem I am facing.

First of all, pls. tell me if these fields (Actual dates - start and finsih) are getting updated automatically upon operation confirmation of an order.

Thanks and with best regards

Kannan J

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think i misunderstand the question , also upto my knowlege you cannot confirm the prt usage time ,( iam not sure) whatever the time entered in the order and schedule is the confirmation ,you can confirm the counter for PRTs

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

The counter cannot be manually updated as the same fileds are masked.

I think it has to be automatically updated by system upon confirmation of operation but the same thing is not happening.

Anyway thanks for your response; if u have any other suggestions in this regard, please share.

Thanks and with best regards.

Kannan J