Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how i can copy my transport request from one system to another system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to copy all my code means( programs,tcode,class,FM...every thing.) which is under a transport request, now i want to copy all this code same as it is in another system

eg.

i have all my objects in for example D10 now i want all my code in some another system for e.g in D30.

how it is possible....

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First release this request through se09 t-code and then through stms t-code u can transport the request to another system.

regards,

Santosh Thorat

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

To Transport the Request(Objects) from one system to another the Request has to be Released. This is done in the Tcode SE09.

Generally the BASIS people will handle the Transports . So better approach them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

The basis people can help you out by using STMS Tcode.

Regards

Saket Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

Check tcode SE03 for transport related issues.

as suggested by all the TR needs to be released from the current system to make it ready to be transported to next system.

Once you release the request ask your basis administrator to transport the request to D30.

<b>Before releasing the request check with the basis administrator if the target system has been set to D30.</b>

Lokesh

Message was edited by:

Lokesh Aggarwal

sachin_mathapati
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

U need to release all the Tasks under ur Tansport request (TR) first ( from SE09 or SE01) .

Then release the TR .

Then BASIS guys can help u further.