cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating orders liveCache Key Figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to create orders liveCache key figures in order to assign a new Cat roup to the new Key Figure. I have tried creating and copying the key figures from existing liveCache key figures. But when I add them to my Planning Area, they are time series and I cannot use them for the purposes I want to. So, is it possible to create one's own orders liveCache key figures??

Many thanks

Ben

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The order Object side of Live cache is pretty static. I will not recommend you to create order object Key figures on your own. There are quite a few things that would need to be set up like key figure function and its assignment to Planning area.

Can you try telling us what exactly you are trying to achieve ? Why should time series key figure not fit the bill ?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for feedback. I managed to do it, by changing the semantic in the planning area of my new Key Figure.

I need it to copy data from SNP to DP in a new calculated Key Figure. In order to copy data the Category has to be correct, so I need to maintain a category/Category Group against the Key figure. If its time series, you cannot do this. I hear you say, but he could have just used TSCOPY to do this. BUT, our DP and SNP periodicies differ, so we cannot use that.

Regards

Ben