cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default currency in price maintaining

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

I have a problem, when trying to maintain a price in VK11, with the acces key "material" (004).

I enter the material code and the sum, but i also have to enter the currency, when it should default it to my country's currency (at least this is how it was on other implementations).

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Thankyou in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe this helps: after enetring material and price and press enter, i get the error message code VK010

@saurabh: I thought currency settings for credit control area, company code and sales org. don't matter, since the acces key for price maint. doesn't include these.

Anyway, currency is maintained where you said.

Message was edited by:

Cosmin Bolohan

Message was edited by:

Cosmin Bolohan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was just searching the forum for the same error. Although this is very old post but may be someone can help me in this? I am facing the same error. I am maintaining the condition record but Currency and Unit of measure is not coming default in 2 accesses only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the condition class used in the condition type is 'B' prices.

When it is 'B', system automatically populates the currency in VK11.

Regards

Madhu

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am using 4 access sequences for 5 condition types. 3 are discount conditions and 2 are price. This is not due to condition setting because in same condition when i maintain record in access sequences Customer/Material with release status or Material with release status the currency and unit of measure comes automatically but when I create record in newly created access sequence which is Material type, Sales organization, Material group. in this record i have to enter currency and unit of measure every time manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, that's the problem, i do press enter and the default currency doesn't appear, i have to enter it manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

chek the currency of your company code, sales org and credit control area. if u are required to make any chnages plz weigh all pros and cons as its very critical setting

saurabh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cosmin

After giving the material code and unit rate, just press enter so that by default the currency will flow.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi