cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between the start condition and scheduled condition ????????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working with CRM 5.0

I want to know the difference between the start condition and scheduled condition and how it affects the actions and if I maintained the two condition for one action what will happen

An example will be better

Regards

Jacopo Francois

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP CRM,

The start condition is checked before the action is executed. The action is only executed if the start condition is satisfied.

Say for example I have configured an action profile to be assigned to the transaction Activity and what it does is send a remainder mail to the Activity Partner about an activity that has to be executed and which is over due by now..

I create a condition saying "activity is over due" the parameters that I choose is current date and time and Planned date and Time in Edit contition.

The schedule condition decides whether an action should be scheduled for processing. An action is therefore only generated if the schedule condition is met.

Select the name as inbound contact and I will create a condition for Business Activity Direction and Business Activity template with an operator AND.

Hope this helps.

Please reward points.

regards,

Muralidhar Prasad.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I found in the customization that I can put the two conditions types that mean what?

I want an example for each of the conditions and one with both of them

Thanks in advance

Jacopo

Answers (0)