cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data Catalog in SAP LSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

in R/3 Master Data Catalog, I have deleted some courses, courses groups and course types, after deleting from R/3 it is not showing in the list of Master Data Catalog but i am able to see the same in portal. how do i completely remove it from portal also.

kindly help.

Regards.

Ravi B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RAvi,

Check your portal iview (it will be poinitng to R/3 bsp program ) and you have to tailor the application as you like.

Rgds,

Jothi.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jothi,Anantha, hi All!

Are you sure with these answers??? I hope you were kidding.. do you know what LSO means? Did you read the question of the poor guy who has a problem?? If no, please do not give any answers for collecting points. If yes, than please try to give an answer on the question that was posted and not try to answer a similar (or completely different) question...

Gentlemen!

This forum has a vision of giuding the contributor to the right direction and celebrating the common reached goal. This is NOT about "gimme points" games, here you have to prove that you are experts and not that you are the one whom does not count what he/she says, the main goal is collecting points...

Be professional!

If you think a little more you will see, that the BSP application triggers a dynamic situation -> reads/writes from/to tables.. This means that if you make some dumps in the BSP this wont help you to find out what happened in the table..

I am bagging for your professional attitude!

Thanks a lot!

Bye,

Zsolt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zsolt,

<b>I am very thankful to you, as i was able to solve with your suggestions</b>, but still as the requirement of the customer i have a small query.

<b>Scenario</b>: A user is taking a web based course, and he is intrested in filling the appraisal template also after the completion of the course.

Till now as what i have seen is, the user takes a web based training and he fills the template logging in to R/3.

first thing i wanted to know, Is this functionality possible to attach a template with the web based course.

If Yes, please guide me, as i have explored a lot to find a solution for this.

Regards,

Ravi B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use this report to delete any courses or courses groups <b>RHRHDL00</b>