cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value flow to COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me in detail how does cost from Process order flows to COPA i.e. Cost of Goods manufactured?

Is it linked via Cost elements of Cost component structure?

Or the process order is settled to COPA?

How and do we have any cycle of it as well?

Link to any documentation would be helpful

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200240
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwari,

Settlement of Orders to COPA happens because of the following reason:

In a settlement profile, you define which receivers are allowed for order settlement. Moreover, you define a default settlement structure and a default PA transfer structure. When you create an order, you need to specify an order type. The system uses this order type to determine which settlement profile  and thus which settlement structure and PA transfer structure to use.

In costing-based CO-PA, the costs are settled from the original cost elements to the value fields to which they are assigned in the PA transfer structure

The PA transfer structure contains the assignment of costs and revenues to the value fields in costing-based CO-PA.

A PA transfer structure consists of any number of so-called “assignment lines”. Each assignment line contains the assignment of one interval or group of cost or revenue elements to the desired value field.

S Jayaram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good evning Rajeswari....

FI informations flows automatically through Business area -Cost center wise...

Primary data is directly distributed by specifying respective G./L Account number and secondary data is first allorted/apportioned through statistical key figures.. then in COPA, cost centers are also assigned so dataflows from the same...

let me know u r mail id.. i can sent u attachemets...

Assigh points if u feel so...

Tahnk you

Dasharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My id is purohitvj@yahoo.com

Hope my question is clear that i need to understand value flow from CCA --> Product costing (by Order) --> COPA.

Will assign points once i get the answer to my question.

Best Regards