cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confiuration of ides system in to the solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

We now installed new R/3 IDES server . Now we want to configure this new server into the solution manager maintenance optimizer . Kindly give me the steps for this configuration ..

Regerds

Selvan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu ,

Iam not able to get set-up Maintenance Optimizer tab in IMG .Kindly give me the steps for enable optimzer . Below i mentioned the level of component

COMPONENET COMPONENT RELEASE LEVEL

ST 400 0012

Selvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu

We already installed the new solution manager 4.0 server and IDES . Now we want to enable maintenance optimizer in our solution manager . As per one note i have to create one request as give n below .

Create a new transport request (transaction SE09) in the source client of your Solution Manager system. Unpack the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000.zip file from the attachment to this note. Copy the contents of the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000.txt file into the transport request. Use transaction SCC1 to import the transport request into your Solution Manager client.

As per the above mentioned note , iam not able to attach the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000.txt file in the tcode SE09 .

KIndly give the note for do this ,

selvan

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by "configure this new server into Maintenance Optimizer". Can you please eloborate.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can access all the ones here.

http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman

Click SAP Solution Manager

In the next page, notice the right side Select Your Learning Map, you can find the materials.