cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

when ever i create billing doc for free sales during posting my e.d and other charges will be posted to cenvat suspence account then the same amount shows as a payment due on my customer account. But my scenario is the entire amount will be absorbed by the client because this is free sales (replacement) for the product which got damaged in transit. please guide me how to map.

Thanks in advance

V.S.Aasish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create a new condition type that will be % in nature and wil be -100% of teh excise rates. make this condition mandatory in pricing procedure and create teh records on the most general of all steps like sales org.

saurabh

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are replacing the damaged goods, you should not use the sales docu. FD. The proper document type is SDF (SUbsequent Delivery Free of Charge). Using this you may not get all these pricing problems. Please try with it.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

The free sales can be done in two ways,

1. By taking Sales Order Type: FD (Delv Free of charge)

2. Billing it normally and then give a 100% discount. This condn is also present in standard SAP.

By using them you can do free sales.

Regards,

Gaurav Grover

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

as you said iam using the condition JFCG using for 100% discount now only problem is with cenvat which is posting to customer account.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are using billing type 'F1',

try with this

In account assignment / pricing

change document pricing procedure to c (free of charge )

good luck

reward if useful..........