cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Base Value & Basic Excise Rate(16%) is notpicked in RG1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

During Excise invoice generation the value of Excise Base Value & Basic Excise Rate is not picked from billing. subsequently when i take print of RG1 in Excel format, Excise Base Value & Basic Excise Rate is also not picked it display 0.

Plz give me solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

Message was edited by:

Pankaj Mahajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check in table j_1irg1. also try after doin the updation in j1i5 transactio. make sure the excise invoice has those values.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

During Excise invoice generation the value of Excise Base Value & Basic Excise Rate is not picked from billing. subsequently when i take print of RG1 in Excel format, Excise Base Value & Basic Excise Rate is also not picked it display 0.

Plz give me solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

plz chek if they are apprearing in your comm. invoice, if yes then check if the excise rates are maintained for the customer, material and the plant. also check if excise registations are maintained againsf the plants and settings are defined for the same and excise grps. and excise defaults.are u getting some error/ warning messages too ?

saurabh

Message was edited by:

saurabh diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

I am using for BED JEXP condition type and maintain record for only Material key combination.

Also Excise registrations are maintained against plant.

Also maintained excise default.

no error comes during processing.

Plz give me solution for the same

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me what is the process u r following to update RG1 (better list the sequence of tcodes u r using for this)

Cheers...

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear santosh,

We are using TaxINN procedure.

Tcodes: Va01- Vl01n- Vf01-J1IIN - J1I5-J2I5- J2I6

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj