cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value mapping-Transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to transport value mapping from XI quality to XI production. How to do this?

When i trasported from Dev to Qulaity, i got two options 1) CMS Trasport and the 2) is Trasport using File system. But when i transport from Qulaity to Prodution, i am getting only one option, called Trasport using file system.

Is this the right way to transport individual objects like value mapping from Quality to prod Correct?

If this is corect , suggest me some solution, how to trasport value mapping from quality to production?

Thnx all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Your production system may not be configured for CMS transport. This setting is done in the exchange profile.

Hope its helpful

Regards,

Arul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks alot for your responce, But IR and ID objects are successfully trasported to Production system.

I am not able to move only Value mapping to production. Is this information helpful to you, or do you want more information.

Thnx

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subramanyam,

How you transfered the IR and ID objects ,is it using File bases or CMS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rama,

I guess you must have created the data extraction logic in R/3 in some abap program (report) and that should alos to be transported to your production system by using tcode se09 or se10. And after transportation into production you have to again run the report so that all the records which will be requird in value mapping should go into XI runtime cache.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no harm in using the File System from transporting the objects.

To do that goto Integration Repository object:

Right click on the Namespace which you want to send to Production system and select the export optin and export it....this will create a .tpz file on the server following path

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\export\<object name>.tpz

Now copy the above file to the follwoing path

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\<object name>.tpz

similar procedure for directory

Right click on the configuration scenarion in development which you want to send to Production system, select the export optin and export it....this will create a .tpz file on the server following path

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\directory_server\export\<object name>.tpz

Now in Production system login to the IR & select the tools--import option you will get this tpz file and import it and activate.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to trasport using CMS only

Thnx

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then go thorugh these ones

<b>HOW TO transport usning CMS</b>

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/43f5d790-0201-0010-2984-ff72d822...

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation