cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Procurement (Urgent) !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I need your help on one scenario that my client wants to track asset procured qty.

For this i am defining a material type copy of Raw material as zcap and using moving avg price for this material type.I am raising Po without any account assignement and after doing GR i am issuing those receipt qty with movement type 241. i just want to confirm

1. Whether i am doing right process.

2. As i am doing a copy of raw material type for capital item is it right

What other parameter i need to maintain in material type or what should i need to insert other process steps for this kind of scenario seeking your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Whether i am doing right process.</b>

process is ok but u will miss asset managemant u will not able to trake asset in your FI

other option will be

if u r doing asset management or what the value of asset and wantto tarack the qty

creat the material type who will have only qty update eg coppy of non valuated material

when u creat po u will have to put account catagor as A so it will ask for asset (will become mandatory)

when u do gr u will c qty and track qty and value will go to Asset

ur both issue will be solved

reward accordingly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umakanth and Diwakar

Thanks for your reply.

Diwakar -- Thanks for your link.

Umakanth -- With 241 i am able to track asset management coz i am capitalizing the goods against asset code only. Non valuated code will not solve my purpose.

Well thanks guys for the time you spared for me.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a problm in asset procurement. Whenever we are procuring spares with asset account (A). it is going for consumption ie: no stock updation ofter GR. My requirement is to updatw stock instead of consumption.

sandeep

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos